Casella Family Brands
Be part of a global phenomenon. Join the Casella Family Brands Operations team today!
The successful applicants will be required to ensure all operations are conducted in a safe and efficient manner to produce high quality product in accordance with specifications. Operations Attendants must be willing to work and learn skills in both the Cellar and the Bottling Line departments.
Duties will include:
- Operation of equipment in accordance with SOP's.
- Cellar operations including transfers, blending, cleaning, general cellar duties.
- Conduct quality control activities to ensure that the product meets specification.
- Check, monitor and fill equipment to ensure that required levels of dry goods are available to run machines at all times.
- Monitor machine operation and report issues.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed in accordance with requirements.
- Rotation between the positions on the line
- Assist Line Supervisor with changeovers.
- Experience working in winery cellar or on a bottling line, preferably using labellers or fillers.
- Good organisational and planning ability.
- Effective communication, literacy and numeracy skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces
Certification to enter and work in confined spaces and a forklift licence would be an advantage.
Rotating shifts are a requirement for these positions
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: