Maintenance Planner - Electrical
Casella Family Brands
The Electrical Maintenance Planner will be responsible for ensuring the provision of effective and efficient maintenance processes to the site through Planning.
- Implement appropriate maintenance planning systems.
- Co-ordinate and monitor implementation of maintenance plan.
- Implement an appropriate preventative maintenance strategy
- Maintain all documentation in relation to maintenance, repairs, upgrades, parts and equipment where needed.
- Prepare specific work orders for routine and non-routine maintenance tasks.
- Co-ordinate ordering of parts for relevant Electrical maintenance activities.
- Assisting Maintenance Systems Engineer & Mex Coordinator with implementing & modifying Preventative Maintenance policies.
- Work closely with Scheduler to determine the best possible time frame of job implementation.
- Ensure that maintenance work sheets are prepared in time to allow the electrical staff suitable time to conduct inspections within the guidelines.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant maintenance site level experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy with CMMS Mex or similar relevant systems.
- Good organisational skills with an ability to plan ahead & prioritise work.
- You will hold an Electrical Trade Qualification ( licenced ) or Engineering Degree
- Sound knowledge of maintenance planning and scheduling principles and procedures, including shut downs
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of programs and have some experience using Microsoft Project.
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and prioritisation skills.
This position is a permanent full time role.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: