Packaging Line Attendants - Casual
Australian Beer Company
Australian Beer Company has passionately been developing its Yenda Craft Beer and Pressman's Cider range since its establishment in December 2013. The success of these brands has created opportunities within the packaging team for a Packaging Line attendant in order to meet safety, quality, customer service and productivity targets to support the continued development of our brands at our state-of-the-art brewery in Yenda, New South Wales,
Responsibilities for these positions include:
· Ensure adherence to safe work practices, site policies and procedures
· Ensure quality specifications are met
· To assist in the development of standard operating procedures
· Operation of equipment in accordance with SOP's.
· Prepare the packaging lines for production in a timely manner actively
· Monitor material availability for your area
· keep all records written and computerised accurate and up to date
· Ensure all paperwork is completed in accordance with requirements.
· Assist in problem solving to ensure continuous improvement within packaging
Skills and experience
. Forklift licence is highly regarded
· Experience working on a high speed packaging line is beneficial but not essential
· Effective communication, literacy and numeracy skills
This is a great opportunity for motivated people looking to join an exciting company and work with state of the art equipment. Successful applicants must have their own transport and be able to work rotating shifts.
Please note that work at Australian Beer Company does not count as specified work for those on Working Holiday visas.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: