SOUTHERN CROSS PERSONNEL
Wagga Wagga, NSW
We have a position for an experienced Panel Beater to join a busy panel shop in NSW. Our Client is a family owned crash repair business located in Wagga Wagga, NSW. They maintain great standards at every level of their business and because of this, they provide top quality service to all their customers.
To be considered for this role you must possess the following attributes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Collision Repair Industry and be fully qualified Panel Beater
- Superior work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be a team player
- Enthusiastic 'can do approach'
- A friendly and approachable personality is a must
The duties of the role will include but are not limited to the following:
- removing damaged panels and parts, and removing upholstery and accessories to gain access
- removing dents by hammering panels
- straightening damaged vehicles and parts using mechanical and hydraulic equipment
- replacing badly damaged sections with new or second-hand panels
- filling depressions with plastic filler, and filing, grinding and sanding repaired surfaces
- cutting and joining replacement sections using welding equipment
- fitting repaired or replacement panels on vehicles and refitting body hardware such as door locks and trims
All applicants need to have a current driver's license.
This is a full-time permanent position and opportunities to grow in your career.
If this role sounds like it would be for you then please forward your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range $ 55,000.00-65,000.00 (p.a)+Super.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: