School Age Customer Assistants
We always encourage school aged children to apply because starting work is a great opportunity for children to develop new skills and learn responsibility while making their own money for the first time. Skills learned along the way include Active listening, Problem solving, Team work, Time management, and Communication.
- Award Wages
- Opportunity to learn and develop new skills
We are always looking for a bright, bubbly and helpful SCHOOL AGED ASSISTANT for our Store.
ABOUT THE ROLE....
The Ten Tops assistant`s main responsibility is to ensure their section/store is adequality stocked & well merchandised to maximise sales. The presentation of their given sections (pulling forward). Crushing of cardboard & Excellent customer service at all times including possible operation of register if required. In a small team you will need to be skilled across all areas.
- Strong culture of safety at all times including the correct use of carton cutter, ladders & trolleys
- Undertake the departments procedures as per the Ten Tops standard
- Effective communication. Ask questions if you are not sure.
- Provide customer service to our valued clients, efficiently and accurately.
- Ensure a high level of merchandising and presentation standards with your work area at all times.
- Stock, replenish and rotate shelves and displays. Rotation is paramount.
- Ensure your working area is contained. Trolleys, ladders and boxes to one side(neat & tidy) so you don’t create a trip hazard or impeded customers flow.
- Section off – and clean up all liquid spills immediately
- Operate and balance cash register
- Have a high standard of presentation with yourself & uniform
- Ensure a happy workplace where people love to come and work.
- Follow instructions of managers at all times
- Assist with product selection as/if required
- Cleaning duties as required.
- Be happy, punctual & reliable
IS THIS YOU.....?
- Keen to Learn new skills
- Can listen and take instructions
- Enthusiastic to work with a team and connecting with people
- Ability to work weekends
- High presentation
- Excellent communication skills with an extrovert persona
- Customer service focus
HOW TO APPLY....
We are not currently asking for a resume from you. Simply complete your work history & education information on the application page. It's okay if you don't have this. You are welcome to include any certificates or licences in the education section to assist us in assessing your suitability for this role. Shortlisted applicants may be requested to submit a resume at a later date.
This is the perfect opportunity to join a supportive team environment where the company rewards its employees by providing great working conditions, ongoing training and up-skilling to set you up in a career.
No recruitment agencies please
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: