Wagga Wagga, NSW
Medical Receptionist sought to join the team in a busy Medical Centre.The Organisation
Peter Street Medical Centre in Wagga Wagga, part of the Family Doctor network of GP owned and operated medical practices, is committed to providing high quality health care for our patients and proud to offer a wide range of medical and allied services to the community.
This established medical clinic requires additional medical receptionist support to offer exceptional front desk service to our patients and administrative support to our Doctors. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy medical practice, and be part of our friendly supportive team.
The role is offered on a Part Time basis, expected to be 3-4 days per week.
About the role
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Providing high quality reception and secretarial services to the patients, doctors and staff
- Greeting patients and visitors in person and on the phone
- Making appointments and maintaining the appointment system
- Creating and maintaining records
- Conveying information to patients in accordance with best practice
- Carrying out general office and administration duties
- Opening and closing the clinic as required
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous medical receptionist experience is highly desirable
- Genuine customer service focus and a confident, caring and professional manner
- Critical attention to detail in processing billing
- Ability to multitask - prioritising patient care - and work calmly in a busy and challenging environment
- Strong commitment to protecting patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality
- Strong communication and IT skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Best Practice software experience an advantage
Please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role and your availability for work across the week for the attention of the Practice Manager.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: