FIELD OPERATOR Griffith NSW location
We are seeking a motivated individual to participate in the maintenance activities associated with MI’s irrigation infrastructure.
The successful applicant will have: relevant industry experience or Trade qualification; General Construction Induction certificate (White Card); intermediate IT skills; and a ‘HR’ or ‘HC’ driver licence. Experience with mobile and heavy plant and machinery, including associated licences, will be highly desirable.
Applications should include a Murrumbidgee Irrigation application form and current resume, with a cover letter addressing ability to meet the following criteria.
• Ability to operate and maintain a range of vehicles, plant and equipment.
• Ability to assist in maintenance and construction activities according to Safe Work Method Statements and/ or in accordance with verbal/written instructions.
• Ability to identify, analyse and report faults to plant and equipment.
• Experience in using technology to organise and document work activities.
• Experience in following WHS policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
For general application information, please contact Karen Robertson (HR?Officer) on 02?6962?0200. For specific position enquiries, please contact Jade Hodge (Lead – Heavy Plant) on 02?6962?0200.
Applications close: Friday 23 April 2021
For detailed information about the position, and/or to APPLY ONLINE, please visit: www.mirrigation.com.au/company/careers www.countrychange.com.au/
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: