Wagga Wagga, NSW
- Located on the banks of the Murray River
- Heritage rich town full of outdoor adventures
- Water sports, Cycling, Gliding, Golf, Wine tasting .......
Client & Location Information: Community pharmacy located along the NSW/VIC border approx. 30 mins west of Wodonga, VIC.
Dates and Hours: Mon/Tues/Wed/Fridays only 9.30 to 6pm
Monday 19th April to Friday 14th May 2021 (potential to extend)
Monday Tuesday Wed and Friday only
Job Specification: You will be working as second/supporting pharmacist using Z dispense & CONSIS robotic dispensing to dispense the busy script trade. There is also Dispense Tech support in the dispensary, as well as a designated Tech for the DAA's which will require checking. There is some methadone dispensing done at this site. Ideally you will be able to assist with Medschecks and Clinical Interventions however this is not compulsory
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Australian Pharmacy Board (AHPRA).
* Experience with CONSIS robotic dispensing and Z dispense desirable but not essential
* Proficiency in conducting Medschecks and Clinical Interventions desirable but not-essential
* Experience with methadone dispensing essential
Salary & Benefits: $50.00/hr + super Weekdays . Travel expenses and accommodation provided.
How to Apply: Submit your interest online, including your resume or if you are registered with us contact Sheryll Dobson directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: