Enrolled Nurse - Gundagai
Employment Type: Casual
Position Classification: Enrolled Nurse
Remuneration: $29.26 - $31.80 per hour
Requisition ID: REQ223866
Vaccination Category: A
Applications Close: 5 May 2021
An opportunity to be part of a smaller, close knit multi-disciplinary team
Where you will be working
Gundagai Multipurpose Service provides emergency, medical and residential aged care services, including palliative care and respite. Of the 30 beds, 18 are funded for residential aged care. Community health services include community nursing, a range of visiting services including child and family immunisation, dietetics, mental health/ drug and alcohol, speech pathology, women’s health and a visiting Geriatrician (2-3 times per year).
Learn more about the benefits and lifestyle of
About the Opportunity
As the Enrolled Nurse you will be working alongside the Registered Nurse/Midwife as part of MLHD’s health care team to provide essential services to our local community. You will demonstrate competence in the provision of person-centred care and work closely with the RN/RM.
To be successful as the EN, you will:
- Hold a current Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia
- Be committed to providing exceptional person-centred care
- Demonstrate a passion for continuous training and development opportunities
Why work with MLHD?
MLHD is the largest employer in the region, with over 5,000 dedicated Health Care workers across 33 hospitals and 12 primary Health Care Centres. With a dedicated focus and commitment to investing in our people, here are some of the work perks you will be eligible for when working with us:
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Affordable housing with remarkable commute times to our picturesque regional towns
- Genuine welcoming and supportive communities with a lifestyle second to none
- This recruitment process includes pre-employment Online Safe for Work screening.
- If you are applying for a Category ‘A’ position, please read and understand NSW Health
MLHD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including Aboriginal People and people from racial, ethnic or ethno-religious minority groups and people with disability.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: