Support Worker - Culcairn
CLARO AGED CARE AND DISABILITY SERVICES
· Join a team of highly experienced and passionate professionals
· Continue to learn with fantastic development opportunities available
· Enjoy flexibility with a variety of shifts and hours, balance work & home)
A career in care and support
The demand for quality in-home and community care is rapidly growing, and our teams are growing to meet it! We’re now seeking a Disability Support Worker to join our experienced and down-to-earth team in Culcairn. Each day will look a little different, but your key responsibilities will likely include:
· Providing support in everyday daily activities around the home, like cleaning, gardening and assistance with daily activities
· Providing support with hygiene and personal care
· Assistance, support, and chaperoning activities outside the home environment which may include transportation of your client
· Assisting with medication compliance which may include the dispensation of prescription medication
· Meal assistance which may include meal preparation
Join our great team. Be supported to learn and grow. Get rewarded along the way. Make a difference in the community.
What you’ll bring
We’re looking for caring, people focused individuals who will brighten our client’s days and make a positive impact on their lives. To do well in this role, you will/may have:
- Minimum Cert III in Aged/ Disability care or Individual Support (or equivalent)
- Drivers licence and reliable access to a vehicle
- Relevant checks and certificates (police check, WWCC, valid first aid and CPR)
A career with Claro
Whether you’re currently studying in the field, interested in exploring a new career, or an experienced worker - you can make a real difference with us.
Our purpose is simple: to provide high quality care and support for all Australians across our community and enable people to shine!
From our clients to our own teams, people are at the heart of our business. As part of our Claro team you will make a real impact, gain access to leading professional training and development, and enjoy flexibility that works for you.
Previously known as Australian Home Care, Accommodation and Care Solutions, Comrec, Nextt and Orion Services, our team of 4,500 strong have combined the best of what we had to become Claro – offering our clients greater choice and a brighter future.
A career you can choose
If you’re passionate about care and making a difference in people’s lives, are aligned with our values, and want to work in a business that is growing, and that values and rewards its people, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply directly or get in touch today!
For any questions regarding your application, please send a message through your LiveHire Inbox (top right corner dropdown box of your profile), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Claro prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, ages and gender as well as people who identify as First Peoples, LGBTIQ+ and people with a disability.
If you would like your profile to be discovered by our team of recruiters for future roles, we would love you to join our Talent Community.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: