MJM Consulting Engineers
Wagga Wagga, NSW
MJM Consulting Engineers are currently looking for an apprentice draftsperson to join the team.
As an apprentice you’ll be assisting with the detailed drawings of plans and details needed to bring new developments to life. Most of our drafting team started with us as apprentices and are now enjoying successful and rewarding careers who are working on and managing diverse projects.
Recent school leavers are encouraged to apply for this position.
Duties will involve:
- Produce basic engineering drawings
- Produce freehand sketches
- Use computer-aided design (CAD) to create and drawings for construction
- Contribute to the design of basic developments
Key selection criteria:
- Higher School Certificate
- Proven mathematical ability, has a competent or highly developed level of achievement in 2 Unit Mathematics
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to adapt to new programs
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Well presented
- A keen interest in drafting
The successful candidate will undergo Certificate III in Engineering – Technical.
Please include a cover letter addressing your interest and why you would be best suited for this position.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: