Assistant In Nursing - Aged Care - Tumbarumba
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Position Classification: Assistant In Nursing
Remuneration: $46,120.64 - $50,608.00 per annum
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ207025
Vaccination Category: A
Applications Close: 3 February 2021
Great job. Great communities. Great lifestyle.
Where you will be working
Tumbarumba Multipurpose Service provides emergency, medical and residential aged care services, including palliative care and respite. Of the 43 beds, 33 are funded for residential aged care. Community health services include generalist community nursing, child and family health, physical activity groups, and a centre based day care. In addition there are a number of visiting services including a school dental service, dietitian, mental health/ drug and alcohol, radiography, physiotherapy, women’s health, speech pathology and occupational therapy.
Learn more about the benefits and lifestyle of
Why work with MLHD?
MLHD is the largest employer in the region, with over 5,000 dedicated Health Care workers across 33 hospitals and 12 primary Health Care Centres. With a dedicated focus and commitment to investing in our people, here are some of the work perks you will be eligible for when working with us:
- Generous Salary Packaging options – with incentives to assist rural and remote locations
- Our corporate health and fitness program - Fitness Passport
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Affordable housing with remarkable commute times to our picturesque regional towns
- Genuine welcoming and supportive communities with a lifestyle second to none
- Under the supervision of a Registered Nurse/Midwife, participate in the provision of safe, compassionate, person centred care in collaboration with individual/s and the multidisciplinary health care team to achieve quality care outcomes for patients and clients.
- Acute care is the term used for the care of patients generally provided in a hospital for short term treatment. This care is usually required for a severe illness, following surgery, result of an injury or in an aged care setting such as a Multi-Purpose Service. This means the AIN will have the opportunity to work in acute care, sub-acute, mental health and aged care facilities.
- Assistants in Nursing work as a member of the nursing team, assisting nurses and supporting patients in their activities of daily living. For example, helping patients with their hygiene needs and assisting nurses monitor their condition by taking blood pressure, temperature and respiration rates.
Please get in touch today by either directly or contacting Thomas Cashion on , for further information.
- This recruitment process includes pre-employment Online Safe for Work screening.
- If you are applying for a Category ‘A’ position, please read and understand NSW Health
Please note that to apply for this position you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia, or be able to independently and legally live and work in Australia by way of your own Temporary Visa. For visa information, please see
MLHD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including Aboriginal People and people from racial, ethnic or ethno-religious minority groups and people with disability.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: