Home Care Worker - Finley
Your new role will offer a permanent part time contract based at our Finley branch. Looking for suitable candidates from Finley and surrounding areas within 20 km radius.
- We believe in a work life balance and flexibility that allows people to thrive at work
- You will be performing domestic assistance duties such as cleaning, laundry and meal preparation, transportation and personal care duties including showering, feeding and toileting clients
- You will build and maintain strong relationships within the business and with clients
- Adhere to health and safety guidelines and policies to keep yourself and our clients safe
- Previous Aged Care, Community and/or Health Care experience would be highly regarded but is not mandatory
- Flexibility to work rosters
- A current Australian Driver’s License and access to a reliable, comprehensively insured vehicle
We are here to make a difference every day, small things, big things and everything in between. We encourage you to join our team in this meaningful journey and make a difference in your local community.
If you align to our Values of Warm, Bold and Honest and have a passion for helping your clients to ‘Thrive’, we would love to hear from you.
Apply Here - https://career10.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=54475&company=AustUnity
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: