Mental Health Clinician | Likemind Wagga
Wagga Wagga, NSW
It's an exciting time to be part of our journey. You may have noticed we've recently changed our name from Aftercare to Stride.
We are leaders in mental health service delivery, specialising in working with adults and young people, and in early childhood intervention.
Stride is a name that expresses our ambition – it’s a name that’s purposeful and shows awareness of the important role we play in the recovery journey.
As we embark on our next stage, join us to make a difference. We're here to Stride.
About the Service:
LikeMind is an innovative mental health service funded by Ministry of Health, providing a one stop hub and support for people aged 18 to 65 years currently experiencing or having experienced mental health issues.
- Based in Wagga Wagga
- Part-time or Full-time & Permanent (ideally 0.8FTE)
- Paying on HPSS level 3 plus Super
- Salary Packaging options (up to $15,899 tax free!)
- Meals and entertainment allowance of up to $2,650!
- Leave loading at 17.5%
- Company rewards scheme
- Excellent training and development
- Supportive team environment
The Mental Health Clinician is a key frontline position within the LikeMind service.
- Responsible for brief and ongoing interventions and the development of collaborative individual care plans to people aged 18-65 years.
- You will function autonomously, as well as work collaboratively with the other clinicians within the program, to participate in the planning and development of services for people with mental health issues and their families
- You will be required to provide evidence based, best practice interventions, comprehensive assessment and care planning
- Participate in the clinical review and quality assurance processes
- Attend business and professional development meetings, and contribute to the development and maintenance of community partnerships with key external stakeholders
- General AHPRA registration as a Psychologist, Occupational Therapist (with mental health accreditation), or AASW Accredited Mental Health Social Worker registration
- Knowledge and experience in the provision of clinical mental health assessment and evidence-based interventions
- Proven judgment and evaluation skills demonstrating a working understanding assessment and care planning
- Sound understating of the public, non-government and private mental health systems and programs and associated non-mental health programs in a community setting
- Demonstrated computer skills and ability to maintain clinical records
- Proven understanding of duty of care, rights to privacy and confidentiality
- Positive, solution-focused attitude with commitment to positively participate in service improvement activities and personal clinical growth
- Well-developed written, verbal and interpersonal skills
Stride is an inclusive workplace and we encourage applications from diverse backgrounds. This includes but is not limited to people with a lived-experience of mental health recovery, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, and people with disabilities.
To apply complete the online application form, attach a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the available role.
Applications will be viewed and actioned upon receipt with a final closing date of 9am on 25 January 2021.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: