Education Coordination Admin Officer - Aboriginal And Torres...
Wagga Wagga, NSW
- Full time position, maximum term contract until January 2022
- Location at Wagga Wagga
- Friendly and well supported working environment
- Competitive salary and salary packaging benefits available
- Access to learning and development opportunities
- ASAP start
GP Synergy is a leading provider of general practice training funded by the Australian Government to deliver vocational training to doctors seeking to specialise as general practitioners across NSW and ACT.
We are committed to building a skilled general practice workforce by delivering a high-quality education and training program that is responsive to regional population health needs.
Our organisation is underpinned by our values - respect, excellence and initiative.
GP Synergy is seeking a committed Education Coordination Administrator who is suitably experienced and who shares our values, to join our team in our Dubbo office.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, the Education Coordination Administration Officer is an administrative support role to the Education Coordination team. The Education Coordination Administration Officer organises clinical teaching visits for registrars and provides administrative support across a range of tasks.
The Education Coordination Administration Officer works with the Chief Operations Officer, Senior Education Coordinator, and the Education Coordinators to support the education team and relevant processes in providing administrative support.
Key Activities include:
- work with the education team to support relevant processes in providing administrative support
- Coordinate, issue and receipt of the agreement for the clinical teaching visits form
- manage clinical teaching visits within key dates and timelines inherent in the management of the education and training program
- monitor, track and update relevant data and records in relation to the clinical teaching visits
monitor and track the extended skills applications process.
The successful candidate must have good administration and interpersonal skills and takes pride in presentation, quality and efficiency of work. A professional attitude, good communication and customer service skills will be essential. As will be the ability to work independently.
- identifies as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person
- relevant qualifications or extensive experience an administration role
- experience in an administration, education and/or training environment (desirable)
- current unrestricted motor vehicle licence (essential).
Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo satisfactory screening, including but not limited to, a national criminal history check and reference screening.
For further information and to obtain the Position Description, please visit our website http://www.gpsynergy.com.au About Us > Careers with Us > View current career opportunities or contact Kristy Kindon, People and Culture Officer on email@example.com.
How to apply
submit your covering letter addressing the criteria and requirements coherent to the Position Description together with your resume.
Applications close COB Tuesday 26 January 2021.
This position is targeted for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Exemption is claimed under Section 126 of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1977, NSW, granted by the Anti-Discrimination Board of NSW.
We do not accept canvassing or applications from recruitment companies.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: