Field Service Technician - Part-time / Casual Position
INTEGRA WATER TREATMENT SOLUTIONS
- Be a vital part of a family-values business going places
- Opportunity to be part of a national Australian business
- Be instrumental in our continued success
- Join a group where your commitment will be rewarded
Integra Water Treatment Solutions is a national, Australian owned company who provide cleaning and hygiene services, commercial and industrial water treatment, pre-treatment and waste water solutions to a range of industries.
Our company has grown from humble beginnings in 1990 to now employing in excess of 200 people Australia wide.
Integra have experience and provide services in the following areas:
- Cleaning and hygiene chemicals and systems
- Cooling and boiler water treatment
- Pre-treatment, filtration and desalination
- Waste water treatment
- Equipment repair and installation
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
We currently have a part-time / casual position available servicing a number of our customers around the Griffith area. This would perhaps suit an energetic retiree or someone wanting to work three to four hours a day at a time to suit your schedule.
The role would require driving to and servicing one poultry farm each day. You will need your own vehicle however we will reimburse you for all travel costs. Other opportunities may present for the right individual.
To be a successful candidate for this role, you must possess:
- Reliability, responsibility and the ability to work autonomously
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- A degree of mechanical aptitude
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A positive "can do" attitude with a confident and energetic personality
We will provide full training however some degree of mechanical aptitude with the ability to evaluate and repair simple breakdowns would be highly regarded. If this sounds like you, please apply online or phone Darren Goode on 0408 753 586 for more information.
Integra values hinge on our commitment to our customers, our solutions and most importantly, our commitment to our people. We have a culture that encourages our people to make their positions with us their future careers and there are genuine opportunities for advancement for the right person.
Apply today if you feel you have what it takes to become a part of our unique team.
Further information on our company may be obtained at www.integrawater.com.au
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: