Retail Mail Officer - Young, Part Time
Apply nowWork type:Permanent Part Time
Location:NSW - Regional
Categories:Retail & Customer Service
- Competitive hourly rate + 12% super
- Young Post Office
- Part Time Monday - Friday
About your new company:
Every year, all over Australia, around one million customers walk into one of Australia Post’s 4,400 Post Offices. And it’s our retail teams who make sure that every experience they have is a great one.
So if you have not just a knack for great customer service, but a real passion for connecting with people from all walks of life, then you’ve come to the right place.
As a Retail Postage Sorter you will be:
- Available to work Monday - Friday 07:00am - 10:00am
- Able to commit to 15 hours per week
- Sorting and coordinating the mail into customers Post Office Boxes
- Sorting larger items/parcels and preparing them for customer collection
- Process deliveries including re directions and reply paid
- Customer service
A bit about you:
- A friendly, reliable and considerate personality – with a real knack for communicating and interacting with others
- A quick learner who can maintain a high standard of work
- Strong memory recall and hand / eye coordination abilities
- The flexibility to stay until the job’s done if need be – and a real desire to help the team.
What’s in it for you?
If successful, you’ll be joining an organisation that encourages diversity and inclusivity. You will have the opportunity to learn from the best in the business and take part in extensive training to develop your skills.
Your new company strives to support its employees by providing growth opportunities within a high functioning and collaborative environment.
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
For us, a diverse, inclusive and enjoyable culture is the foundation for great work. It’s why we encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities and cultures, and promote a flexible way of working that enables a genuine work-life balance.
Plus, our unique scale and scope means there are outstanding opportunities for career growth and personal development, whatever your ambitions.
Ready to take the next step in your career?
If you’re excited about the opportunity to be part of a team that is deeply committed to customer service for all Australians, then apply today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: