Oncology Nurse - Deniliquin
Employment Type: Permanent Part Time
Position Classification: Registered Nurse
Remuneration: $64,184.86 - $90,122.83 per annum, pro rata
Hours Per Week: 8
Vaccination Category: A
Applications Close: 20 December 2020
Why work with MLHD?
MLHD is the largest employer in the region, with over 5,000 dedicated Health Care workers across 33 hospitals and 12 primary Health Care Centres. With a dedicated focus and commitment to investing in our people, here are some of the work perks you will be eligible for when working with us:
- Generous Salary Packaging options – with incentives to assist rural and remote locations
- Our corporate health and fitness program - Fitness Passport
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Affordable housing with remarkable commute times to our picturesque regional towns
- Genuine welcoming and supportive communities with a lifestyle second to none
About the Opportunity
As the Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for providing safe, compassionate person centred care through the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care.
Where no two days are the same, our ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Passion for providing outstanding services to our patients and families
- The ability and confidence to work autonomously
- Previous nursing experience across different fields
- A current AHPRA registration
To learn more and review all role responsibilities, please review the Position Description. Please note, your application must include a current resume and address all selection criteria.
Please get in touch today by either applying directly or contacting Richenda Everett on Richenda.Everett@health.nsw.gov.au, for further information.
- Experience in oncology is highly desirable.
- This recruitment process includes pre-employment Online Safe for Work screening.
- If you are applying for a Category ‘A’ position, please read and understand NSW Health Policy Directive PD2018_009.
Please note that to apply for this position you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia, or be able to independently and legally live and work in Australia by way of your own Temporary Visa. For visa information, please see www.immi.gov.au
MLHD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including Aboriginal People and people from racial, ethnic or ethno-religious minority groups and people with disability.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: