Registered Nurse - Tumut
About the Care Home
- A modern home-like interior equipped with a hair salon and Foxtel TV
- Outdoor colourful and stunning landscaped gardens
- Bupa Tumut aged care is located in Lambie Street, Tumut
About the Role
As a Registered Nurse, your genuine passion for helping others and making a difference to our resident’s quality of life will be evident in everything you do, as will your ability to empathise and put yourself in their shoes.
- Manage a care team to deliver the highest quality, person-first, care to our residents
- Preparation of high-quality care plans and assessments
- Maintaining quality care documentation
- Ensure safe medication administration, best practice wound care and clinical support for our residents, in line with resident needs and legislative requirements
- Supporting the CCM with the management and completion of ACFI assessments
- Actively engaging in handovers with the Clinical Care Team to ensure continuity of care across shifts
- Adhering to all relevant legislative requirements and quality guidelines
Skills and Experience
- Registration with AHPRA as a Div 1 Registered Nurse – Essential
- Ideally 2 – 3 years’ experience working within the aged care sector
- The ability to work as part of a tight knit team and delegate effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong understanding of Resident Rights, Aged Care Accreditation Standards and Outcomes
- Must have a current national police certificate or be willing to complete a criminal history check
Tumut has a 'homely' atmosphere which is largely influenced by the town of Tumut where its people are closely linked.
- Flexibility across our 24/7 operations
- Generous leave provisions including 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Internal transfer opportunities to any of our 72 homes across Australia
- Clinical learning opportunities and more through online and face to face training
How to Apply
Please click Apply to be taken to our online application process. Please note that as part of your application you will also be asked to complete a number of pre-employment checks including Criminal History and a Pre-Employment medical.
IMPORTANT: As of 1st May 2020, all aged care workers and visitors must be vaccinated against seasonal influenza in order to enter an aged care facility – as such all successful applicants will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to commencement.
‘Our people reflect the diversity of our community. At Bupa, your wellbeing, identity and own story is respected and valued.
Find purpose in your career at Bupa’.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: