Assistant In Nursing - Henty
Employment Type: Casual
Position Classification: Assistant In Nursing
Remuneration: $23.26 - $25.52 per hour
Requisition ID: REQ193830
Vaccination Category: A
Applications Close: 6 November 2020
Support from experienced health professionals
Where you will be working
Henty Multipurpose Service is a 15 bed facility, comprising 12 residential aged care beds, with services including emergency, acute and residential aged care. There are a range of visiting community and allied health services also available for local residents.
Learn more about the benefits and lifestyle of
What you will be doing
- Under the supervision of a Registered Nurse/Midwife, participate in the provision of safe, compassionate, person centred care in collaboration with individual/s and the multidisciplinary health care team to achieve quality care outcomes for patients and clients.
- Acute care is the term used for the care of patients generally provided in a hospital for short term treatment. This care is usually required for a severe illness, following surgery, result of an injury or in an aged care setting such as a Multi-Purpose Service. This means the AIN will have the opportunity to work in acute care, sub-acute, mental health and aged care facilities.
- Assistants in Nursing work as a member of the nursing team, assisting nurses and supporting patients in their activities of daily living. For example, helping patients with their hygiene needs and assisting nurses monitor their condition by taking blood pressure, temperature and respiration rates.
- This recruitment process includes pre-employment Online Safe for Work screening.
- To apply for this position you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia, or be able to independently and legally live and work in Australia by way of your own Temporary Visa. For visa information, please visit
- This is a Category ‘A’ position. Applicants are required to provide evidence of immunisation for diseases including Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis, Hepatitis B, Measles, Mumps & Rubella (MMR), Varicella and Tuberculosis. Please refer to the NSW Health
Find out more about for this position. For role related queries or questions contact Kathryn Fifield on .
MLHD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including Aboriginal People and people from racial, ethnic or ethno-religious minority groups and people with disability.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: