Enrolled Nurse - Berrigan
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Position Classification: Enrolled Nurse
Remuneration: $57,850.38 - $62,859.53 per annum pro rata
Hours Per Week: 28
Requisition ID: REQ193234
Vaccination Category: A
Applications Close: 30 October 2020
A rewarding career and a fabulous regional lifestyle
Where you will be working
Berrigan Multipurpose Service comprises 14 beds, of which 10 are residential aged care, one palliative and 3 acute. Services include Aged care, emergency, with community health outreached from Finley Health.
Learn more about the benefits and lifestyle of
What you will be doing
The Enrolled Nurse works with the registered nurse/midwife (RN/RM) as part of the health care team and demonstrates competence in the provision of person-centred care. Core practice generally requires the EN to work under the direct or indirect supervision of the RN/RM. At all times, the EN retains responsibility for his/her actions and remains accountable in providing delegated nursing care.
At all times, the EN retains responsibility for his/her actions and remains accountable in providing delegated nursing care, and nursing documentation. The need for the EN to have a named and accessible RN/RM at all times and in all contexts of care for support and guidance is critical to patient safety.
Please refer to the for the essential requirements and full selection criteria. Your application must include a current resume and address all selection criteria.
- Cardiac & Interventional Radiology experience is essential
- ALS is mandatory
- Airway management experience is preferable
- This recruitment process includes pre-employment Online Safe for Work screening.
- To apply for this position you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia, or be able to independently and legally live and work in Australia by way of your own Temporary Visa. For visa information, please visit
- This is a Category ‘A’ position. Applicants are required to provide evidence of immunisation for diseases including Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis, Hepatitis B, Measles, Mumps & Rubella (MMR), Varicella and Tuberculosis. Please refer to the NSW Health
Find out more about for this position. For role related queries or questions contact Grietje Gutker on .
MLHD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including Aboriginal People and people from racial, ethnic or ethno-religious minority groups and people with disability.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: