Orchard Manager - K2 (Internal Applicants Only)
Darlington Point, NSW
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career with Olam
- Competitive remuneration package
- Be recognised for your performance and commitment
Are you looking to sink your teeth into something new? Don’t miss this opportunity!
The Orchard Manager vacancy at the K2 Orchard offers suitably qualified internal candidates an outstanding opportunity for career progression.
Orchard Managers at Olam are responsible for tree health and identifying pest and disease, maximising yields, team culture and safety in order to deliver cost per hectare targets.
To be considered, you will:
- Have the capability to lead and build a trusting, safe and high performing team culture
- Understand budgets and managing financial outcomes
- Possess extensive horticultural experience
- Be very flexible and highly organised
- Live on farm, be open to change, adaptable, responsible and committed
Olam is a global leader in the supply chain management of agricultural products and food ingredients with 16 product platforms across 65 countries. Within Australia we cut across six commodity areas including our Edible Nuts business which employs hundreds of people in Regional Victoria and New South Wales. We are the second largest producer of almonds in the world from our own orchards, own and operate a state-of-the art processing facility, and have a highly talented technical and management team with a trusting team culture.
Applications close on Friday 11th September 2020.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: