It Project Engineer - Cloud - Msp
RIVERINA IS RECRUITING
My client is an award winning locally owned and operated MSP and computer retailer that has been trading in Griffith, NSW for over 18 years. A strong team of 11 staff members work together to monitor and maintain server, workstation and network infrastructure for 170+ clients on MSP contracts with enterprise grade solutions.
A unique opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, bright and driven individual to join the service delivery team as an IT Project Engineer.
About the role:
Our Engineer’s focus on the deployment of cutting-edge IT infrastructures and solutions. We offer a range of comprehensive hybrid- and multi-cloud solutions and services across a wide client base.
Using technologies like Azure, MDM, Intune, PowerShell and Autopilot our team is passionate about Cloud-based infrastructures and have a broad range of knowledge and experience in deploying Cloud-based solutions.
Our aim is to get the best out of people through proactive personal development and growth. You will be constantly challenged, working alongside our experienced technical and teams with a core focus on achieving the best possible solutions.
In this role you will:
- Implement solutions as sold by Account Managers.
- Assist Account Managers in sales as the technical expert.
- Work within agreed budget, timeframes, risk and scope analysis and ensuring a successful outcome.
- Provide high-level technical skills and troubleshooting on technical escalations from the support function.
- An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated based on experience and qualifications and will be reviewed on an annual basis.
- Assistance with relocation - Relocation and resettlement assistance and incentives, are on offer for the right candidate.
- Great tech - using only use awesome leading brand tech, work with the latest IT tools and support technologies; gain further qualifications through vendor training; and advance your career within this team.
Ideally you will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science or computer related field.
- Strong written communication skills and a high-level of attention to detail.
- Expertise in documentation.
- Experience working within a Managed Service Provider, the ability to manage systems and successfully prioritise customer demands.
- Ability to work individually and as a team in a collaborative environment.
- Be proactive and confident in finding and applying resolutions.
- Ability to plan, execute and drive end-to-end project implementations.
- Ability to manage high-pressure situations.
- Desire to further knowledge and experience in IT through certifications.
- Desire to seek the best possible IT environment outcomes with our clients through an understanding of needs and business capabilities.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft 365.
- Expertise with Azure, Azure AD, MDM, Intune, PowerShell, Autopilot and Windows Server 2016/19.
- Strong understanding of switching and routing.
- Strong understanding of UTM - WatchGuard is preferred.
- You must hold a driver’s license and have Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
The following certificates are preferred but not essential: MS-100, MS-500, MS-900, AZ-900, AZ-103.
About Griffith, NSW:
Griffith is one of Australia’s most vibrant cosmopolitan centres. With a population of over 27,000, Griffith exudes a rich blend of cultures and traditions. Today, more than sixty nationalities add to our cultural tapestry which includes Italian, Indian, Afghani and Pacific communities.
Living in Griffith is convenient. There’s no traffic, loads of effortless, free parking and everywhere you need to go in your daily life is within an easy 10 minutes drive.
Coupled with a flourishing foodie scene, an array of recreational options and exciting local events all year round, Griffith really offers a great way of life. For more information on life in Griffith check out https://griffithnowhiring.com.au/life-in-griffith.asp
More information and how to apply:
For any questions please contact Rebecca via email email@example.com
Submit your cover letter and resume by 13 November 2020.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: