Level 1/2 Helpdesk Administrator
RIVERINA IS RECRUITING
My client is an award winning locally owned and operated MSP and computer retailer that has been trading in Griffith, NSW for over 18 years. A strong team of 11 staff members work together to monitor and maintain server, workstation and network infrastructure for 170+ clients on MSP contracts with enterprise grade solutions.
A unique opportunity has become available for an experienced Level 1/2 Helpdesk Administrator to join the service delivery team.
About the role:
In this role, you will be the first point of contact for our business clients - responsible for the smooth-running information systems and services.
Daily tasks will include:
- Support and configure M365 accounts and tenancy.
- Install and configure computer hardware, operating systems and applications.
- Monitor and maintain workstations, servers and network services.
- Work with clients in person or over the phone to assist with configurations or to resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Support in the rollout or planning of projects and changes.
- Account management, including authentication issues.
- Taking ownership of tasks until completion.
- Have a proactive approach to problem solving, prioritise and manage multiple open cases at one time.
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals.
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- Attractive remuneration package – above Award rates will be negotiated based on experience and qualifications and will be reviewed on an annual basis.
- Assistance with relocation - Relocation and resettlement assistance and incentives, are on offer for the right candidate.
- Great tech - We only use awesome leading brand tech. You’ll have the opportunity to learn about a range of network environments; work with the latest IT tools and support technologies; gain further qualifications through vendor training; and advance your career within our team.
- Variety – Our work takes us to lots of different and interesting places. If you love variety then this job is for you! Some days you will be in the office and others out on site.
Ideally you will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science or computer related field
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with high-level attention to detail.
- Experience working within a Managed Service Provider, the ability to manage systems and successfully prioritise customer demands.
- Ability to work individually and as a team in a collaborative environment.
- Be proactive and confident in finding and applying resolutions.
- Ability to manage high-pressure situations.
- Desire to further knowledge and experience in IT through certifications.
- Desire to seek the best possible IT environment outcomes with our clients through an understanding of needs and business capabilities.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft 365.
- Interest and some experience with Azure, Azure AD, MDM, Intune, PowerShell, Autopilot and Windows Server 2016/19
- Understanding of switching and routing.
- Understanding of UTM - WatchGuard is preferred.
- Awareness of and working towards the following certificates: MS-100, MS-500, MS-900, AZ-900, AZ-103.
- You must hold a driver’s license and have Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
Griffith is one of Australia’s most vibrant cosmopolitan centres. With a population of over 27,000, Griffith exudes a rich blend of cultures and traditions. Today, more than sixty nationalities add to our cultural tapestry which includes Italian, Indian, Afghani and Pacific communities.
Living in Griffith is convenient. There’s no traffic, loads of effortless, free parking and everywhere you need to go in your daily life is within an easy 10 minutes drive.
Coupled with a flourishing foodie scene, an array of recreational options and exciting local events all year round, Griffith really offers a great way of life. For more information on life in Griffith check out https://griffithnowhiring.com.au/life-in-griffith.asp
More information and how to apply:
For any questions please contact Rebecca via email email@example.com
Submit your cover letter and resume by 13 November 2020.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: