Hospital Assistant - Cleaner
Wagga Wagga, NSW
What could you bring to HealthShare NSW?
We are looking for a motivated individual who will provide a high standard of food and patient support services at Wagga Wagga Hospital, $25.07 per hour.
Someone who can bring a positive contribution to the workplace, an individual who is a team player and can provide excellent customer service
Above all we are seeking a team players with a 'can-do' attitude to support our hospital staff and customers Does this sound like you?
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Supervisor, you will also make a positive contribution to the workplace by cooperating with other staff members and complying withpolicies and directives. to find out more.
This is a Part Time Temporary position, wokring upto 32 hours per week for 12 weeks, graded as a Hospital Assistant Grade 2 with an hourly rate of $25.07 per hour.
Why you'll enjoy working with us
- A large portfolio and dedicated team
- Work in a growing organisation to genuinely better the lives of patients across the state
- Corporate wellbeing programs, including the Fitness Passport
- Opportunities for learning and development, including in-house training with My Health Learning and the NSW Health RTO
- Professional growth and accelerated career progression
HealthShare NSW provides a range of services to assist Local Health Districts and other Health Agencies. Our people perform important roles which free up health professionals to focus on what they do best! For more information regarding working for HealthShare NSW and the benefits we offer, click .
How to apply
During the application process, you will be required to attach your resume and provide answers to the Targeted Questions below. You must ensure your answers make reference to all of the Essential Requirements listed in the prior to submitting your application.
- What does team work mean to you? Demonstrate how you have worked well within a team environment
- Our patients are our customers and are at the heart of everything we do. Describe a time you have provided excellent customer service and how you met their needs.
- Describe how your experience will suit this position.
Only candidates with current Australian work rights (Australian citizens, permanent residents, valid work visa) will be considered.
This is a NSW Health Category A position, which requires immunisation against the following:
- Whooping Cough
- Hepatitis B
- Measles / Mumps / Rubella
- Chicken Pox
- Screening for Tuberculosis
If you are the preferred candidate, you will also need to complete a Pre-Employment Health Assessment, with costs covered by HealthShare NSW.
Need more information?
For role related queries or questions contact Lorraine Conlan via email at .
HealthShare NSW are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you require any assistance with your application or have any questions about this position, please follow the links below.
- Learn more about our Aboriginal Workforce team
- Email our Access and Inclusion Team about how to apply with particular needs and accessing workplace adjustments at
If the selection panel identifies a surplus of suitable candidates for the role, an eligibility list may be created where candidates may be offered casual, permanent or temporary full-time or part-time positions within the next 6 to 12 months.
Applications Close: Midnight, Saturday, 31 October 2020
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: