Senior Radiographer - Cardiac/vascular Angiography - Wagga Wagga
Wagga Wagga, NSW
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time / Part Time Position Classification: Radiographer Level 3 Gde 2 Remuneration: $103,793.61 - $115,163.32 per annum Hours Per Week: 35 (or job share) Requisition ID: REQ85625 Applications Close: 3 February 2019 Vaccination Category: A Grow your career with us. We have pathways galore. Where you will be working Wagga Wagga Base Hospital (WWBH) is one of the busiest rural hospitals in NSW with 300 beds over 40,000 emergency presentations, 1,100 births and approximately 11,000 operations each year. With the new hospital being built in 2016. WWBH provides medical, surgical, paediatric, obstetric, rehabilitation, and mental health acute and sub-acute inpatient services. Specialties include cardiovascular, gastroenterology, renal medicine, obstetrics, orthopaedics, psychiatry and paediatrics. There is also the provision of a full range of allied health and support services. Learn more about the benefits and lifestyle of What you will be doing The Senior Radiographer facilitates high quality medical imaging service to the Wagga Wagga Base Hospital Interventional Services Unit (ISU), encompassing Cardiac Catheterisation and Vascular Angiography Labs. The successful candidate will work primarily with the Angiography section senior Radiographer and be responsible for acquiring, processing and storing medical images and associated data, during Angiographic cases. Rotation through other Medical Imaging modalities may be required on an as needs basis. Selection Criteria
- Degree or equivalent in Medical Imaging from a recognised University or qualifications deemed by APHRA and registered and eligible to remain on the Australian Health Practitioner Regulatory Agency's (AHPRA) Medical Radiation Practice Board Registry as well as holding a current NSW EPA Radiation Licence.
- Recent experience in advanced Angiography studies including Cardiac Catheterisation.
- Demonstrated significant professional knowledge and judgement to acquire and exhibit competency in all appropriate clinical tasks.
- Demonstrated client focussed approach to service delivery.
- Please note that to apply for this position you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, or be able to independently and legally live and work in Australia. For more information, please see
- If you are applying for a Category 'A' position, please read and understand NSW Health
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: