EVOLUTION MINING LIMITED
West Wyalong, NSW
Evolution Mining is a leading, growth focused Australian gold company. We own and operate a portfolio of gold mines across Australia. At Evolution our best discoveries are found every day through the innovation displayed by our people, our great teams, our 100% focus on getting our people home safely and our commitment to building an exceptional company. And we want you to help us discover more!
- 7:7 roster | 3 positions available
- Residential roles based out of West Wyalong – Bus to and from the site each day
- Keep exploring your talent and develop your career within Evolution Mining
Why this role?
We are currently seeking three experienced Process Operators to join our Cowal Operation. Cowal is a first class open cut mining operation, approximately 45kms from the town of West Wyalong and 450km west of Sydney. It is centrally located to a number of large regional towns and facilities.
Reporting to the Mill Foreman and Leading hand you will be responsible for operating the Processing Plant which consists of the crushing, grinding, floatation, leaching and control room sections. Operating in a safe, effective and efficient manner to meet operational requirements.
What will you be doing?
- Ensuring a smooth and continual production process is maintained at all times
- Maintaining Mill housekeeping to a very high standard
- Maintaining the metallurgical processing parameters and targets in your work area
- Performing plant and equipment isolations
- Following up on process deviations and equipment failures
- Assisting shift trades personnel during plant breakdowns
- Maintaining log sheets and providing effective handovers to the oncoming shifts
- Regularly checking that processing parameter set points are achieved
- Assist in developing operating procedures, inspections, audits and training of personnel
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement of safety, operational efficiencies and costs
Are you the one?
- Prior experience in a mineral processing plant
- Control room and DCS system experience will be highly regarded
- Experience in a Sag Mill, Bore Mill, Flotation and Leech sections will be advantageous
- A strong focus on safety and the ability to contribute as part of a team are required to be successful in this role.
- Forklift license is essential
- Confident use of a computer and relevant computer programs is essential.
Click the Apply Now button, or to discover more about us and how you can be part of the Evolution story, go to www.evolutionmining.com.au/discover
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: